YgoSN
Hello, welcome to YgoSN. Feel free to join our Yu-gi-oh! social network!
YgoSN
Hello, welcome to YgoSN. Feel free to join our Yu-gi-oh! social network!
YgoSN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YgoSN

Our goal is to give you the members a friendly environment to meet other fans of the Yu-gi-oh! anime, card game, and comic books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Card Of The Month
My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. Wwm8p0
Poll
Top posters
{meklord} reborn
My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. I_vote_lcapMy Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. I_voting_barMy Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. I_vote_rcap 
zer0
My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. I_vote_lcapMy Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. I_voting_barMy Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. I_vote_rcap 
TheLordOfGames
JesusL64
KBuster(X-tra)
themanofme
Latest topics
» Yu-Gi-Oh! 1/27/2017 Princess controll
My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 7:45 pm by zer0

» Evilswarm July 2015 deck profile!
My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 5:45 am by JesusL64

» Volcanic deck profile!!
My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 5:39 pm by JesusL64

» A useful card to out Towers
My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 4:51 am by JesusL64

» pac man 2015
My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 1:58 am by zer0

» gfx requests
My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 7:37 pm by {meklord} reborn

» OCG BANNAD LIST january 2015
My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 11:00 am by zer0

» October 2014 Lightsworn
My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:30 pm by TheLordOfGames

» Graphic Design
My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:56 pm by {meklord} reborn

My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KBuster(X-tra)

My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. Empty
PostSubject: My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing.   My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:01 pm

The archetype of the Yosenju or Hermit Yokai are an amazing archetype... Their effects of Normal summon spam can easily be used as an advantage of the card Pot of Duality, as they can swarm the field just by normal summoning. Most of the Yosenju monsters have the effect of being returned to the hand when normal or special summoned, meaning that most of the time you will keep sufficient hand advantage, but also being more opened to OTKs. Running cards like Waboku or Mirrorforce keeps that from happening. The Yosenju Spell and Trap cards Secret Technique, and Shrine of Trials make the deck have somewhat Meta potential with Techniques ability to negate any card effect and Trials resemblance as a Gateway for Yosenju. There are 6 effect monsters and 3 pendulum monsters. Those being...

Yosenju Kamamitachi- the searcher for the deck saying that when a different Yosenju monster inflicts battle damage you can search any Yosenju card from your deck. meaning you can search all cards related to Yosenju except Shrine of Trials.

Yosenju Kamaitachi- Is the Monster Removal as his effect says that as long as you control another Yosenju monster you can return a face up monster to the hand.

Yosenju Kamanitachi- being able to attack directly against a board presence of any sort except having the damage halved when he uses this effect.

Yosenju Tsujikirikaze- This monster is similar to honest type card where when he is discarded in a battle that Yosenju monster gains 1000 atk points and when he is on the field he can increase the atk points of any Yosenju monster on the field. Keep in mind that this monster is the only level 4 nonpendulum monster that does not let you normal summon a Yosenju.

Before we move on to the next section of monster keep in mind that all of them have the effect to normal summon another Yosenju after they have been normal summoned except Tsujikirikaze.

This next section is the level 6 Yosenju monsters.

Yosenju Yamamisaki- This cards acts like a catastor except destroys monsters that are not wind. He also destroys any card when pendulum summoned.

Yosenju Magatsusenran- When this card is Normal summoned he can special summon any Yosenju monster from the deck.

In this next section will be the Pendulum monsters

Yosenju Sarenshinchu- This pendulum monster's pendulum effect says if a Yosenju monster were to be destroyed you can destroy this card instead. this is very useful against cards like Bottomless and Mirrorforce that do destroy this deck. His monster effect says that when this card is face up on the field no other Yosenju monsters can be targeted by card effects.
this just being useful in general.

Yosenju Urenshinchu- Saying in his pendulum effect that if there is another Yosenju monster in the pendulum zone you can raise his scale to 11. His monster effect saying that when this card is face up on the field no other Yosenju monsters can be targeted for an attack except this one.

These pendulum monsters are level 4 and Rock type with the attribute of wind.

The Last Monster we have is the boss monster of the deck.

Myosenju Daibak- Me being a fan of his OCG name I say Myosenju Daibakaze. this monster's pendulum effect reads that if a Yosenju monster attacks you can increase their atk by 300 until the end of the battle phase. His monster effect says This cards pendulum summon cannot be negated, and that when this card is pendulum or normal summoned you can return up to 2 cards to the opponents hand. When this card is special summoned during the end phase return it to the hand.

This decks weaknesses are cards that destroy or banish monsters on your opponents turn like Mirrorforce or Bottomless Trap hole. These cards can be countered by Sarenshinchu.

Support cards that can be used for this are Pot of Duality, Fireformation Tenki, Spiritual Wind art Myabi, and Creature Swap

My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvTl0S6lYHdnb1w6NrkpsGrntJvMxzyfz3GCXy_g76LQRg-oAu
Back to top Go down
TheLordOfGames
Administrator
TheLordOfGames

PostSubject: Re: My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing.   My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:49 pm

Very interesting thanks for the post and hope to see you in chat Smile
Back to top Go down
KBuster(X-tra)

PostSubject: Re: My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing.   My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:57 pm

No Prob Boss man lol!
Back to top Go down
TheLordOfGames
Administrator
TheLordOfGames

PostSubject: Re: My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing.   My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 7:01 pm

Hope to see you in our chat!
Back to top Go down
zer0
Senior Moderator
zer0

PostSubject: Re: My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing.   My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 6:39 pm

same to yourself you should post your story as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing.   My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Hermit Yokai Deck (Yosenju) is amazing.
Page 1 of 1